Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sick..sick..sick....

Being sick this weekend was NOT cool! I am just getting over a horrible cold (sore throat, headache, runny nose, everything)... I was fine at the beginning of last week and then just like that, I came down with a cold. Horrible. Well, I'm a trooper so I managed to make it through most of the weekend ok. I've been double dosing on white tea and vitamin c and I'm feeling much better. Having a cold isn't fun but I did think of something funny along the way. Being that I'm in an occupation where I see lots of people in semi-close quarters on a daily basis, it's important that I keep myself healthy and as protected as possible when it comes to communicable diseases. I use hand sanitizer in between clients, and keep Chlorox wipes in my car to wipe down notebooks, pens and my car's steering wheel at the end of the day. (Weird, right? LOL). It's so excessive but it's supposed to help. But apparently, it just didn't work this time! Who knows if that stuff even helps at all...Makes you wonder. So....I did a little online research on 'antibacterial' products and here's what I found in regards to triclosan:

What is this stuff, really??

No comments: