Thursday, April 15, 2010

Opa!


I finally found my bracelet...(see what happens when you move furniture around)? Anyway, I'm going with T this weekend to his uncle's restaurant downtown. I'm really looking forward to it- who would've thought Greek food would be on the top of my list of yummies? I hadn't been there in a while so we're going this weekend. I'm hitting the seafood fest on Saturday w/my friend so that should be fun. T's not a seafood eater so it'll be just us girls. I have to admit- I love delicious food and I'm not ashamed to say it. :) LOL I have no problem indulging in tasty food as long as it's done in moderation. I'm always up for any event, festival or outing that involves something delicious. Speaking of yumminess...here's my early b-day cake. What a nice surprise and yes it was that cute that I had to take a pic of it. :)

No comments: